If you want to rise to the top of Google’s search results and outshine your competitors, you need to consistently publish high-quality content. Sounds pretty easy, right? Well, not necessarily.
Great content can’t be created with the push of a button. It takes hard work and dedication to choose relevant topics that will appeal to an audience and turn them into something people will want to read and share with their communities.
But what are you supposed to do when you don’t have time to create content? What if writing isn’t one of your strong suits? If you find yourself in either of these situations, then it may be time to outsource your content creation to the experts like the Express Writers team.
You might be wondering… How do we provide quality content at Express Writers? To give you a better understanding of how our team creates amazing content for our clients, we’re sharing a few ways we make that happen. But first, let’s talk about why high-quality content is so important for brands like yours.
Why Quality Content is Crucial to Your Success
Gone are the days of cold calling and other old-fashioned marketing techniques to grow your business. Right now, it’s all about content marketing that outperforms those dated methods. However, it’s not enough to show up online and put any old content out there. It needs to be high-quality content, or people will scroll past. With competitive markets, that’s something you simply can’t risk happening.
Here’s why quality content matters:
- It Increases Visibility: It’s more difficult for people to discover your brand if you don’t put yourself out there online. By publishing search engine optimized content on your blog, you generate a ton of new traffic to your website because you’ll start ranking in the search results on Google. And consistently publishing posts on social media will also send new people your way. You need to attract an audience to your brand if you hope to convert them to paying clients and customers.
- It’ll Position You as an Authority in Your Field: When you share valuable content with your audience, it allows you to showcase your expertise. Over time, people will begin to see you as an authority in your field. You’ll become their go-to resource for whatever you offer. That’s a huge element of building the Know, Like, and Trust Factor with your audience.
- It’ll Boost Your Conversion Rate: Once you’ve established authority and trust through your content, people will be more inclined to buy from you. That’s because your audience will have developed a connection with you. They’ll see you as a dependable resource, and, therefore, a worthwhile investment. The more sales you bring in, the more money you make, and the more success you bring your brand.
- You’ll Stand Out From Your Competitors: Odds are, you have a number of competitors in your industry that you’re always up against. And you don’t want to lose potential clients to them. That’s why you should use your content to stand out and showcase what makes you unique. It attracts clients your way, boosting sales in the long run.
The best part is that content marketing compounds over time. So, when done well, that means your content will continue to attract traffic and leads month after month. Even if you take a break. That’s because well-written, evergreen content will still be of interest to your audience well into the future. At the end of the day, there’s no better investment you can make for your business because the long-term payoff ensures you get the most bang for your buck.
How We’re Able to Provide Quality Content at Express Writers
Now that you see how important it is to put amazing content into the world, the next thing to do is start writing. However, not everyone is a natural writer. And that’s totally okay! If writing isn’t your strong suit, you can easily outsource it to a content agency like our team.
We’ve made quality content our mission, and there are three key reasons we’re able to provide it to our clients. Our 5,000 clients and more than 40,000 completed projects since the company was founded in 2011 speak for themselves.
Here’s how we make it happen:
1. We Hire Experienced Writers
First and foremost, we pride ourselves on hiring experienced writers with the skills and knowledge to create amazing content that readers (and Google) will love. These people are passionate about writing and content creation. We’ve compiled a team of people who love the work they do.
Many of our writers studied Communications or Journalism in school, while others have previous experience working as a freelance writer or writing for publications. It’s important to us that they have experience in the field because it ensures they can confidently step into the role and take on a wide array of projects from our diverse clientele.
We also have three levels of writers, which helps us match them with the projects that are the best fit. Here’s a breakdown of what those writing levels look like:
- General: Our general writing level is for those who have minimal writing experience. This means it’s ideal for entry-level writers looking to get started. Plus, they can level up after some time in the role. The general writers on our team still have natural writing skills and easily provide quality content at Express Writers.
- Level 1: Those newer writers who have a few months to two years of experience fall in our Level 1 tier. These writers are still top-notch and can be counted on to produce quality content. They’re also eager to learn and grow, which we give them the opportunity to do.
- Level 2: To be placed in our Level 2 tier, writers need to have at least five years of content writing experience. Not only that, but they also need to have regular experience with larger volume assignments, a proven track record, and industry specialization. Some fields will require an advanced degree, such as legal, health, and finance.
2. Writers Have Access to Valuable Trainings
No matter how many years of experience you have under your belt, there’s always room to grow and improve. That’s why we make sure our team has access to valuable training to help them to strengthen their skills. These trainings are updated regularly to ensure they contain only the most current information, meeting all the latest industry standards. Since the world of online content creation is always evolving, our writers need to adapt to those changes.
We encourage our writers to review the available resources so they can learn new tidbits and better their skills over time. Besides those trainings, the best thing they can do to become better writers is to write. At Express Writers, they receive regular client assignments to ensure they’re always putting what they’ve learned to good use.
Our writers also have access to their final submitted projects after an editor has reviewed them. This is valuable training as the writers learn so much from the feedback our editors offer. It allows them to get better with each project they complete.
3. We Have an Effective Process for Assigning Projects
A big part of how we’re able to produce quality content at Express Writers is the process we’ve created for assigning projects to our team of writers. We don’t blindly assign a client’s order to someone. We’re not going down an alphabetical list and handing out projects. Nor are writers reviewing a list of orders and selecting the jobs they want.
Once an order is received and the input form is complete, we’ll have all the pertinent information needed to match a project with its ideal writer. This is a task our Content Manager confidently tackles, expertly pairing each writer with the project that is best suited to their skills.
Writers are assigned according to their area of expertise, their writing level, and the requested content format of the order. Not only does this allow a writer’s skills to shine, but it ensures they’re able to do work they truly enjoy. When they’re happy doing their job, they produce better results. And when it comes to the client, they can rest easy knowing they’re getting the best writer possible.
Order Quality Content From Express Writers
Ready to have an expert team take over your content creation? Our writers can create whatever you need, from blog posts to social media content and so much more. You can visit our Content Shop and place an order or choose our fully managed service where you make a deposit and have our team handle everything from start to finish.
Contact us today to discuss your content needs and find the best options for you.