Happy New Year, from all your friends at Express Writers!
To give you a great start to 2015 and your content success in the New Year, we are featuring a curation post with some great reading material. We’ve recapped a list in one place, of all our New Year or glanceback-2014 posts. And, we have included some of our favorite posts from our industry peers.
Our Recap List of Curated Posts
Enjoy, and let’s clink a glass to mutual success in the New Year. Best wishes ahead for you (and your content) in 2015!
From Express Writers:
- What were we up to in 2014? View our recap blog.
- What’s ahead for 2015? View our glance-back at 2014, and predictions for 2015
- See our most visited blogs of 2014.
- Here are 10 content platforms to publish on in 2015.
- And, we re-launched and published our Content Shop on December 29, Monday.
- We took at look at 2015 SEO content.
From our industry peers:
- 14 Ways to Amp Up Your Content Marketing Strategy for 2015 by Scott Gerber at Search Engine Journal
- SEO 101: How Local SEO Changed in 2014 and How to Get Ready for 2015 by Albert Costill at Search Engine Journal. A great recap piece looking at all the major Google changes.
- 6 Predictions About The State of Digital Marketing In 2015 featured at Forbes. #1: Content will be more important than ever.
- 7 Website Design Trends To Watch In 2015 via B2Community.
- The Future of Content Marketing: 35 Experts Share Their 2015 Predictions via B2Community. Heavy, dense and thorough piece!
- Where Press Releases Fit In Your 2015 SEO Strategy by Jayson DeMers via Forbes. PRs still afford high quality sources and brand recognition. Disclaimer: I think for the news investment, it’s not as expensive as this author thinks. (You can easily pay hundreds more to get a banner ad in one similar news agency, with less sources.)
- 10 AMAZING Stats That Will Impact Your 2015 Content Strategy via Kapost. “B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those who do not blog.” – Say whaaa?
Think we missed a really great article, or do you have one to share? Comment and let us know!