Today, people around the country use professional website copywriting services to help them build their online businesses.
Creating a landing page and writing quality online web content used to be a pursuit reserved for tech geniuses and web masters.
But today, the prevalence of professional website copywriting services has made it easier than ever for anyone with a dream to create an online business.
In addition to the fact that anyone can hire a website copywriting service, there’s also the rise of user-friendly interfaces like WordPress.com to thank for this change.
Don’t get me wrong, though: just because anyone can craft their own online business doesn’t mean that everyone does it well. Unless you are one of those tech geniuses or web masters, it can be difficult to write online copy that sells.
This is why businesses that hire a good website copywriting service have the edge over those who don’t.
Read on to learn more.
How a Website Copywriting Service Promotes Conversions
When it comes to a landing page, the page’s primary function is to convert users.
But, hey, let’s be frank: turning readers into customers isn’t always a simple task. This is especially true because people interact with web content in an incredibly rapid manner – popping onto a page in search of information, and leaving as quickly as they came.
As the web has become increasingly more immediate, web users have come to expect rapid results from their online searches.
Not only do they want things to load quickly (KISSmetrics reports that 73% of mobile web users have left a page that is too slow to load), but they also want the pages they visit to feature the information they need on a near-immediate basis. If it’s not there or they can’t find it, they move on.
This is where a good website copywriting service comes in.
While crafting a landing page may seem like a simple task, it’s a study in timing, placement, and language, and a good copywriter will understand how to combine all of those things for maximum effect.
From crafting a compelling headline to arranging a landing page so that it is attractive and, most importunately, easy to skim, a great website copywriting service can go a long way toward improving the effectiveness of your landing pages.
How Can Website Copywriting Services Improve Your Landing Page?
One of the hardest parts of creating a successful business is figuring out how to drive customers to your site. Contrary to what many marketers believe, however, this isn’t also the most important piece of creating a successful online business.
While methods like banner ads, email marketing, AdWords campaigns, and other forms of advertising can be effective, the single most critical thing for your business is to keep your customer on your page once they land there.
It’s the name of the game.
While retention may seem like it should be simple, it’s a complex maze that few marketers understand. Like all good things, retention requires the correct balance of several things to work. If a landing page is going to retain customers, it must be well-written, properly arranged and formatted, and compelling.
If that seems like it’s a big ask, it’s true and hiring a professional website copywriter is one of the best ways to ensure you meet the mark.
Here’s how a great copywriter can help overhaul your landing pages:
- A copywriter will keep your links in check. Yes, links on a landing page are useful. Too many links, though, can send your reader off in dozens of directions. A great copywriter will understand how to place relevant links throughout the text, without adding so many as to confuse your reader or create undesirable results.
- Good copywriting makes your page more valuable.A landing page should cause your reader to stop and take note. Unfortunately, this is much easier said than done. Compelling writing is a learned skill, and professional copywriters understand how to use things like power words and calls-to-action to grab a reader’s attention.
- Professional copywriting services will make your landing pages beautiful.A good landing page is equal parts form and function, and skilled copywriting services can help you ensure that your landing pages offer the information your users need while also providing the design they want.
- A professional copywriter will understand how to use multimedia.The best landing pages aren’t dry-bone deserts of unbroken text, and if you want a landing page that converts, you’d be wise to add some multimedia. According to Unbounce, adding a video to your landing pages can boost your conversion rate by 80%. While you may not understand how to integrate multimedia and visual assets with your landing page, a skilled copywriter will be able to help you understand where and when to use visuals in your landing pages.
When you use website copywriting services, professional content writers can help you develop efficient and engaging landing pages that lead your potential customers to the next step – whether that’s making a purchase or downloading a PDF.
This, in turn, helps your company save time, avoid confusion and frustration for your readers, and improve your conversion rates across the board.
A Connection That Works
If you choose to hire website copywriting services, you’ll be matched with professional writers with broad and varied experience with web-based communication. As it turns out, this is another critical factor in why hiring professional website copywriting services is so wise.
Think about it for a moment: if you can’t communicate your intent or purpose to readers, how are they supposed to understand which step to take to produce a particular outcome or build a relationship with your brand?
Professionals who write for website copywriting services are skilled at what they do, and they’re capable of writing in virtually any tone and voice, and for nearly any audience. This flexibility is invaluable for marketers, and can help your users understand the advantages of signing up for your newsletter or downloading your free guide.
Hiring website copywriting services is an excellent way to make the tone of your landing page warmer and more welcoming, which in turn makes your reader feel comfortable and connected, and encourages them to take the next step with your company.
Professional Copywriting Services Offer Efficiency and Precision
We live in the DIY world, and many marketers make the leap and begin writing their landing pages themselves, only to find out that they’re performing poorly, or not at all.
If landing page copy you wrote isn’t working to transform your readers into customers, a good website copywriting service may be just what you need.
By taking your key ideas and boiling them down into tight, efficient copy that works, a professional website copywriting service can help you provide brief, informative content that helps your readers make decisions.
Here are just a few of the tactics and tricks a good website copywriter will use to hone your landing page:
- Headline overhaul.Your headline is one of the most crucial elements of your landing page. A skilled copywriter will ensure that your header content doesn’t deviate from the content on your ad banner. The copywriter will also spend time ensuring that your header is vibrant and attention-grabbing.
- Content rearrangement.The way that your content is formatted on-page makes a huge difference in how willing (or not) people are to read it. A good copywriter will create and arrange content so that readers can skim the material easily, without sacrificing meaning.
- Spelling & grammar check.Few things are more embarrassing than making critical spelling errors in a high-profile landing page. Copywriting professionals are proficient in grammar and spelling, and they’ll work to get your message across in a way that’s not only unique and efficient but correct.
A Cost-Effective Solution: Professional Website Copywriting Services
Maybe you’ve considered hiring website copywriting services in the past but assumed that you’d save money by just writing your landing page.
In reality, copywriting services are quite affordable, especially if you use professional freelance writers. As it stands right now, content marketing produces three times as many leads as traditional marketing methods but costs a massive 62% less.
What’s more, when you consider how efficient a professional copywriter’s services are when compared to PPC or other kinds of marketing, it makes sense to spend the money.
Your landing page is one of the most critical components of your business website. In addition to telling people about your product or service, it also helps users understand why it’s worthwhile to spend money on your company, and why they should put their loyalty in your hands.
With this in mind, don’t leave your landing page to chance; hire professional website copywriting services, instead, and watch your business grow before your very eyes.
Do you need skilled copywriters to help you create a landing page that gets results? Request awesome, well-written landing page copy from our Content Shop!