Since 2011, Express Writers has launched about 4 different website looks. Starting with a very basic HTML website markup and under 5 site pages, to a second new look that included a shadowed font for the logo; then a third new site that featured our revolution slider and colorful, pretty designs for the new website.
Now today, our new site features a home page with a dynamic video background, a custom designed explainer video, over 80 website pages, and a fully custom designed Content Shop! Can you say we are 2015-ready?
The Story of Express Writers 4.0 & The Content Shop
It took us all of 2014 and the end of 2013 to get where we are—over 14 months of work. Our COO, Josh, was in charge of the design and development. He hired four different teams till he found the right development team for us. Our team of developers has hundreds of big projects under their belts, including custom development for some of the biggest brands in the nation. All the frustration of working with a bad team was finally solved early 2014 when Josh found them.
Josh designed our entire new look, from the buttons to each individual page, with the input of our CEO Julia and management staff. Our updated logo matches our updated look, but is still true to our roots of vibrancy and professionalism, in color and professional appearance. When it came to the Content Shop, Josh was up in the wee hours of the morning working with development to figure out everything—from the 50 dynamic input forms that needed to happen, to coding and creating a WordPress hack to make some of the work happen. It’s a lot of blood, sweat and tears. Our Content Shop is built on Woo Commerce, Gravity Forms, & WordPress.
Here are a few of our new site highlights:
- Our Content Shop: This is the biggest highlight of our new site! Our Content Shop is custom developed, 100% secure (SSL), and ready to take all your orders. It also features a backend where our staff can login and update your orders, attach your content and notify you that your order is ready to download, and much, much more.
- Over 80 Website Pages: From our huge (apologies in advance) Writing Services menu to each product description for all our 50+ products, we now have a massive website that Google will love—it’s 100% original, and all the site pages were written by Julia, with proofreading and input by various team copywriters.
- A Pretty Blog: Can we just say it—we now have a “pretty blog”? Please excuse us while we drool over it a little more. Josh designed the custom blog on our site that is responsive and dynamic, from the bouncing images to the beautifully designed page each blog brings about.
- Custom Designed Explainer Video: It took us about 4 months for our CEO Julia to write the script for and oversee the storyboard animation for our new explainer video, created by the guys at Explain Vid.
- Professional Stock Videography: We selected and purchased video stock footage, full rights, for the home page look.
- Testimonials and Case Studies: We now feature case studies and testimonials on our new website, from clients in various industries, showcasing some of our biggest brand clientele.
How To Order With Us!
No longer the archaic, boring system of ordering via email, sending and receiving your content via email.
We’re now taking your orders via our state-of-the-art, custom-developed system—the Content Shop! All you have to do is visit our Content Shop, add your content orders to the cart, and order—much like you would on Amazon.com, Walmart.com, etc. It’s THAT simple. Dare we say, also, FUN?
We are here to help you, too—just hit up our Sales Manager, Alecs, via chat, or send us an email. It’s the quickest way to get assistance over the holiday season.
Special Content Shop Offer!
Good till January 1st 2015, we also launched a coupon code for those who use our new Content Shop system. Call or email to get the code before you process your order!