Not sure where to start, or what to do with your web content? Our in-depth Strategy discovery call or a keyword research session might just be the answer. Learn more about each of these services below. We invest in some of the top tools on the market (BuzzSumo, SEMrush, to name a few), and our Strategists are trained by our CEO, leading content marketer, author and industry educator, Julia McCoy.
Content Strategy Discovery Session
Need an advanced look at your website and online presence, complete with keyword and discovery reports? Not sure what type of content you should be creating, or what your current website or blog lacks? Don’t miss out on this high-value investment! Plan for success with a content strategy consultation session, and achieve higher ROI with guided consulting and content suggestions in a finalized report from our Content Strategist John (personally mentored by our CEO Julia McCoy). Read about the Strategist behind our advanced consultations, John.
- 45-minute session booked with John Greving, one of our on-staff Authority Writers and Content Strategists. John will talk with you live about your needs, and deliver two reports within 3-5 days after the call.
- A full Discovery report where we “discover” your sweet spot in content (a balance between customer centric FAQ content and your authority spot as an influencer), and identify what you’re missing (an industry voice, blog schedule, etc)
- A Mini Keyword/Topic report with up to 10 analyzed topics and keywords, where we find topics and keywords based on the call findings for you.
Content Strategy Maintenance
A maintained, well-kept content presence is the best type of content presence (and the highest-ROI). Want us to look into your content on a regular basis? Subscribe to a monthly fee, and our Strategist will take a look at what’s ranking on your site, check into content pieces you need to update, and look at new topics and SEO keywords going forward. Includes an overview of your top posts for the month, recommendations of past posts to update, and insights into topical and keyword analyses for the next month of content.
Topic Planning for Blog or Web
Need to plan out a month of blog content, but not sure where to start? Not sure what web page topics your site could be missing?
Our topic planning plugs into our monthly blogging package, to help plan your content for monthly success. Our content strategists will build a monthly editorial calendar to correspond to a month of blog content, with topics, keywords, and strategy built out for best blog content for you for the month.
- A topic list in an editorial calendar, with scored blog topics, recommended days to publish, tags/keywords to use, image alt tags, and more. Everything you’ll need to create and publish great content!
- The keyword research is attached to the topic list. Our Strategist will research one high-value keyword for your topic.
- A BuzzSumo content analysis overview report, showing you the most recent trending content in your industry.
Keyword Research & Reports for Blog or Web
Keywords are the cornerstone of effective content that builds your online presence and ROI. Your content, written around your products or services, should be optimized with keywords that have a high possibility of ranking, for an organic presence in Google.
Our Content Strategists are trained in some of the best tools on the web, including SEMRush, a top SEO software and analytic tool; KWFinder, and BuzzSumo, an insights provider into the most popular content online. We also know that good content doesn’t just rely on tools, so our Content Strategists will use their expertise to pick the right keywords, sort by most important, and even create fully optimized headlines and topics around your keywords. Get accurately predicted keyword research that will give you a viable chance of ranking for your target market, perfect for accompanying any content order. Let us know in the input form if you want us to search a specific region, or worldwide.
What You Get:
- PDF overview guide that explains the metrics, keyword scores, and software we use (SEMrush and KWFinder)
- Keyword research report, with 1 tab featuring a high-ROI shortlist (10 keywords for website, 15 keywords for blogs) and another tab of full keyword opportunities (up to 200).
- Blog packages: We include up to 3 amazing, highly-scored blog headlines!
- Blog packages: We’ll include a BuzzSumo Content Analysis report that shows you what type of content is trending online for your primary keyword.
Note: written blogs not included. Get those here!