We’re starting a series of curated posts, called The Great Content Roundup.
Welcome to Week 1!
What to Expect?
In these “roundup” posts, we will summarize and link to anywhere from 5-15 posts in one blog post. These articles and pieces we link to will be the ones that we found held value and use for direct businesses in the areas of content marketing, SEO, and social media. These are posts you won’t want to miss!
For Week 1, I want to share some awesome resources with you on curation, since that’s exactly what we’re starting to do with this first post.
Welcome to Week 1 of the Great Content Roundup!
Our Topic: Content Curation
Content curation is becoming more and more a big topic online. As you may or may not know, we launched full content strategy services that include content curation in late 2014. Here are a few great guides that explain content curation in general, and a few more specific posts that offer intelligent insight, including a few of our own guest blogs.
- “Your In-Depth Guide to Content Curation” on SEJ
- SiteProNews Guest Blog Guide to Content Curation
- SEJ Guest Blog, Why You Must Curate Content In 2015
- Insightful SEJ piece, guide to content curation
- Lastly, view our Google Hangout event that happened January 13, 2015 with Julia McCoy (our CEO) and the Scoop.It CEO, on content curation (we use their tool in our curating).
And, a bonus link…
Five Social Media Predictions for 2015 via HuffingtonPost, authored by Tania Yuki. In this brief but thorough piece, Tania explores how social media will change in 2015, including a focus on more personalization and building real relationships. People won’t be in “static buckets” anymore. Since content is all about real people, we totally agree with Tania! She also predicts that Snapchat will become more popular than ever.