Sign up to The Write Blog Newsletter

Don’t miss our blogs, videos, and handwritten announcements. Sign up to our weekly emails:

Here’s what you can expect when you sign up.

Every Tuesday morning, you’ll receive a new Write Blog post. Our standards for our blog are insanely high — we accept 0% of the guest bloggers that constantly pitch us, and publish actionable-only blogs. (Seriously, you can put these ideas to use in your content marketing right away.) 95% of our blogs are written by our founder, Julia McCoy. The other 5%, by our staff: Cassie, one of our lead copywriters, and Danielle, one of our editors.

Every other Monday we send you a new video from our founder’s YouTube channel just for marketers, freelance writers, and entrepreneurs wanting to grow their content skills.

Sometimes, we’ll send you the occasional course update or announcement, info about Julia’s latest books, and Content Shop updates and spotlights.

We promise only useful, valuable content — content that deserves to be read. Each of our emails are personally written by our founder, Julia.

Because should email be anything other than that, in a world where 246 billion emails are getting sent per day?

Free. Spam-free. Unsubscribe anytime.