Never have the time to manage your blog? Too burnt out to try to produce hot content ideas? We get it — the legal field never slows down. And you shouldn’t have the worry of content creation added to your long attorney to-do list.
Legal blogs aren’t easy to research, craft and produce well — it takes a skilled person that has been trained in attorney and law practice, and who can double as a talented copywriter.
Here at Express Writers, we pride ourselves on finding the best of the best in writing talent. And that includes a legal expert copywriter who was or is an attorney; is also a gifted writer; and has been trained on the best writing and SEO optimization practices to mold to your online readers. All three of those benchmarks sound like finding a chupacabra, sure; but we do it! And that’s why you’re here.
You need talented help that can take your legal firm, attorney practice, or law brand and craft great content to engage and win the trust of your online readers, not to mention all those good things that flow from consistent blogging — prospects, traffic, visitors, site growth, and more revenue!
Blogging is one of the most effective ways to build an online presence and earn traffic, leads, and conversions. Today’s prospects are reading blogs before interacting with a sales team. And statistics say the average return of 15 blogs per month can bring in 1,200 new leads.
That’s why we’re here. See an example of our expert legal blogs.
What’s included in an expert legal blogging package?
- Expert law writer. You’ll get the best of the best, and someone that knows your (tough) industry. Choose your word counts, from 500w – 1,000+ words per blog.
- Topic creation (you approve before we write). Choose SEO and headline research for an additional fee.
- SEO optimization included. Have us research, or send us your keywords in the input form.
- Proofreading included. (Our editors are content marketing minded.)
- Posting to your blog, with meta description, title, and image plugged in.
- Levels 3 & 4 include a custom branded image set (like this one).
- Levels 1 & 2 feature a full-size stock image we select to match the topic.
Available for an additional fee:
- Have our Content Strategists research and put together your best blog topics, with timely, hot topic research (BuzzSumo) and keyword opportunities (SEMrush). We’ll even analyze and include a top-performing headline. (Highly recommended for achieving the best results from your blogging.)
Questions? Use the little green button at the bottom right of our site to start a chat with an Express Writers’ team member.