Blogging cannot be ignored by businesses today. It is one of the most effective ways to publish new content on your website and earn fresh leads. Just look at the stats: Websites with a blog earn 434% more indexed pages, and the average return of 15 blogs per month is 1,200 new leads every month.
But, are you facing stagnation on your blog? Running out of time to write your own content? Not sure if your marketing is effective? We can help.
At Express Writers, we’ve crafted over 150,000 blogs (not a typo!) since our founding date in 2011. Blogging is our favorite content format to create. It works tremendously well, if done right! Trust our team as your partner in marketing to know how to create successful, month-after-month blog content for you (and even your clients’ blogs). See our sample blog library.
This blogging service is specifically for businesses in general niches that do not need in-depth, expert voices on their blog. For expert blogging plans, go here.
What’s included in a general blogging package?
- General writer assigned to write an original blog post. Choose your word counts, from 500w – 1,000+ words per blog.
- Basic topic creation (you approve before we write). Choose SEO and headline research for an additional fee.
- SEO optimization included. Just tell us your keywords in the input form.
- Proofreading included. (Our editors are content marketing minded and look for issues like competitor mentions, etc.)
- We post on your schedule, starting at 4/month and up to 16/month.
- Posting to your blog, with meta description, title, and image plugged in.
- 1 full-size stock image we select to match the topic.
Available for an additional fee:
- Have our Content Strategists research and put together your best blog topics, with timely, hot topic research (BuzzSumo) and keyword opportunities (SEMrush). We’ll even analyze and include a top-performing headline. (Highly recommended for achieving the best results from your blogging.)
With our general blogging packages, every blog post is optimized for the reader and current SEO standards, crafted by our blog writers (expertise increases at expert & authority levels), and will include high-quality citations and formatting (H2s / H3s). We’ll post to your blog, as a live URL or a draft, and plug in your Yoast meta descriptions, tags, and titles. Proofreading by our expert editorial staff is included.
Questions? Get in touch with us by clicking on the little green chat box towards the bottom, on the corner right.