Conquer Your Content Calendar With Custom Content Planning.
Coming up with a steady stream of blog topics is a challenge for many marketers and business owners. When it comes to creating top quality content, content planning is essential for keeping your content calendar on track. Winging blog topic ideas is only asking for trouble, and it becomes much more difficult to pinpoint the exact content that your audience is ready and willing to read.
Content Planning Meets Content Strategy
Even if you plan out your blog posts months in advance, it still pays to thoroughly research your keywords and trending topics in your field. Express Writers has access to some of today’s most powerful technology to research the best content on the web, and use it as a springboard for a content planning calendar that delivers.
Our content strategists use the following tools to strategize content calendars for every industry:
- BuzzSumo: BuzzSumo is a powerful search tool that discovers the most popular content in your industry. We’ll search for the most popular content within the last 30 days, and implement the top trending content into your own content strategy
- SEMRush: SEMRush is the industry’s leading keyword research tool. We’ll find your best keyword opportunities with guidance from this software, along with the expert knowledge of our content strategist
- Keyword Finder: Keyword is another powerful keyword research tool that finder offers an alternative to discover even more keywords for your content strategy
- A Human Strategist: Our human content strategists are our most powerful resource for content planning. They are highly experienced at creating content calendars across numerous niches, and they’re ready to plan your content right now
Blaze Trails with Our Monthly Content Planning Add-on For Blogs
Our content planning calendar is the perfect complement to your blog strategy. When you include the blog planning add-on for your blogging package, you will receive:
- A monthly calendar with fresh and researched blog topics
- Link citations to include in your blogs
- Suggested image links—blogs perform better when graphics are included
- Targeted keywords to include in your blog
- BuzzSumo PDF report, showing you the most recent top-trending content in your industry
- Complete keyword report with your top keyword opportunities
It takes a lot of time, effort, and even money to plan out blog posts every month. Software subscriptions for topic research can set you back several hundred dollars each month, not to mention the hours that you’ll spend creating topics and putting your calendar together.
Don’t cut corners with your blog and content strategy—order your monthly content planning add-on for blogs.
Content Planning Fundamentals: Your New Pathway to Stellar Content
When you’re stuck on maximizing your content strategy or simply don’t know where to begin, content planning fundamentals will help put your content marketing plans into action. Our content planning fundamentals include all of the tools used in the ongoing package, to provide the most powerful content marketing plan for your brand.
The difference: it’s a one-time approach for new beginners.
With this package, you’ll receive a fresh keyword report, topic ideas that are either blog or web-based (tell us your needs), and content ideas from closely studying your competition with BuzzSumo and SEMrush. In addition to the state-of-the-art tools and the expert insight of your content strategist, you’ll also be able to have a 30-minute Skype or phone interview with your assigned strategist (optional).
What’s included in the Fundamentals:
- Topic sheet with fresh and researched content topics that fit your industry and business, up to 20.
- Choose either blog or web research/topics to focus on, or a mix of both!
- Link citation suggestions to include in your blogs.
- Suggested image links—blogs perform better when graphics are included.
- Complete keyword report with your top keyword opportunities, & PDF guide on how to read the keyword report.
- BuzzSumo PDF report, showing you the most recent top-trending content in your industry.
Kick your new blog or website up a notch and know what page or blog topics are best to get started with, using our content planning fundamentals.