JOIN OUR TEAM AS A GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Are you a graphic designer with a knack for brand voice and vision?
Do you enjoy cultivating relationships with those you create with?
Then Express Writers has a position for you!
We seek an experienced graphic designer who can work across platforms and content types to assist with the ideation and creation of graphics. These will include social media, internal infographics, fully designed guides and ebooks, and blog headers and images.
Additionally, you could have the opportunity to craft stunning visuals for our wide range of clients. These include social media, designed PDFs, blog header sets, and other custom images.
You’d be a great fit for this role if you:
- Believe in the spirit of collaboration.
- Are open to feedback and constructive notes.
- Capable of learning a brand voice and tone and using images to convey it.
- Excited to learn new programs and take calculated risks.
- A team player.
- Want long-term partnership and a steady workflow.
- Have the ability to make decisions independently.
- One or more years of graphic design experience.
- You must be consistently able to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of multiple design platforms, including InDesign and Photoshop.
- Reliable internet access and design tools.
- Experience with and understanding of marketing, website, and ad design.
- A strong portfolio with examples of your work.
What Do We Offer?
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work anywhere.
- Set your own hours.
- Regular work incoming for the Express Writers brand from our marketing and leadership teams.
- Fair pay rates (varies by project). Pay is on a per-project basis and done via a direct deposit every two weeks.
Join the Team Today
Express Writers is a team of passionate and creative individuals who enjoy working toward business growth together. Our staff are knowledgeable and excited about content marketing and expanding our visual content with like-minded individuals.
As we work to increase brand visibility and standardize all of our branded materials, we aim to grow our team with adaptable people who have stellar critical thinking skills.
If the prospect of working with a growing brand excites you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume, a short cover letter, and a portfolio to [email protected]