JOIN OUR TEAM AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Are you interested in a role that puts you on a path to Sales?
A role that teaches you all the skills necessary to be successful?
Where you set your own hours and can live anywhere?
We are looking for candidates who have strong communication skills and are willing to cold call. An aggressive BDR will find new and creative ways to connect with agencies and marketers to share the value of our content creation company – all while making your own schedule and working from home.
WHAT WE NEED IN THIS ROLE
- We are looking for someone who wants to build a career in Sales
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Strong phone etiquette
- The willingness to learn and be coached
- Trying, succeeding, failing — and trying again — is essential to who we are as a team and company.
- Enthusiastic, optimistic & certain of victory
- Unfazed by rejection
- Active Listener – Listens and asks questions to assess needs
- Resourceful – Goes over, under, around, and through obstacles to achieve success.
- Team Player
- You are a self-starter, motivated, and hungry for a sales career.
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll be an integral part of our Sales team that works closely with leadership to expand Express Writers’ customer base by connecting to potential buyers. We focus on reaching out to decision-makers. This BDR role is fast-paced and best suited for sales-oriented, passionate, and ambitious people looking to develop their sales career. Top performers can expect to move quickly within the organization.
Who we are: Express Writers is a full service content provider that exists to help our clients convey messages in powerful ways. We create great content by matching our clients with a handpicked team of content creators that care. With more than 90 expert writers, we cater to multiple formats and expert industries – our specialist expert writers can craft long-form SEO blogs, web pages, emails, landing pages, social media posts, video scripts, and more. And we focus on and commit to producing quality in everything we write.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- 1-3 years of new business development experience
- An intrinsic drive to break new ground and make things happen
- A solid understanding and interest in content marketing and SEO
- Bonus points for understanding the nuances of how marketing agencies operate and grow, especially through content
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (especially written communication)
- Unlimited creativity and curiosity
- Self-starter with the ability to work without handholding and as part of a team
- Flexible work-from-home schedule
- Consistent high-quality marketing generated leads
- Strong leadership support and training
- Fun team-based work environment
- 100% commission based – unlimited earning potential at 15% of client’s total order within first 30 days
If this sounds like something that would motivate and excite you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].